Sunday, November 9, 2008

comedy

So I don't quite get my reaction to humor. (Random side note: spelling it humour doesn't piss me off like spelling color like colour or those other random British 'u' words...no clue why) If I am watching a comedy alone I will most likely not laugh out-loud at all. I also don't *really* find them that funny when I watch them alone. But if I'm with other people who find it funny it somehow becomes funny for no reason known to me. There's the saying about laughter being contagious but I just can't believe that's all there is to it. I am a fairly humorless person on my own so what changes when I am with other people? Hrm...talk about useless blog post.

In unrelated news, I am very uncomfortable with my lack of direction and productivity. Wait, did I say 'news'...?

No comments: