Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blargh

productivity has not been a remotely common occurrence for me this past week. Blargh. And I'm sucking at the eating well thing, I keep trying random snack foods that don't make me feel too great and eating high-sugar fruits on an empty stomach. And I will be heading off to California shortly which means a whole lotta Clif Bars to tide me over on my plane trips and until I settle into cooking food at my old apartment (looking forward to seeing those people though).

Basically a whole lot of negative feeling at the moment with regards to how productive I've been as well as how much just useless crap exists in the 'real world' (silly societal norms and rules and such). Not sure why I'm posting this as it is not productive or enlightening in and of itself. Blargh.

1 comment:

Jess said...

you know what I'm sure made you happy though? http://slidingintohome.blogspot.com/2008/03/yanks-defeat-rival-red-sox.html
WOO HOO! That's how it's going to be all season baby!
What are the exact dates you are coming out here?