Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Progress

A Different Spin is making slow-but-steady progress on the website redesign (should be up and rockin by Wednesday night) and took a little video at the BU Spin Jam to start the long promo video process.

We've been hosting visitors galore over the past week or so---Susanah, Matt, Peter, Katie, Felix, Ashlyn and my brother have all spent at least a night with us and several have overlapped. Glad people tolerate our new home enough to visit :) Lookin forward to gettin a couple more friends out here and finally getting my room in decorated-order.

On the juggle-front, I am making minimal progress on my new 'juggle 4 balls' goal but progress is progress. Oh, and Ricky and I can rock 7-club passing like nobody's business at any time, any place. And Tim, Ricky and myself are close to being consistent on 10-club. Awesome stuff. Can't wait to find a way to get 7-club into our revamped daytime show (more info on that later in the month).

Must sleep, fighting the sickness thing. Though I am not a fan of birthdays, it seems odd to be sick on that day of all days. Oh, it is that day. I am now one year older based on our calendar. I can...rent a car? Um, meh....

2 comments:

susie said...

It was not only merely tollerable, but in fact, quite enjoyable!

Nekkid Ape said...

4 balls isn't bad. that 5th is a BASTARD tho